وہ جگہ جہاں قبائلی لوگ کرنل کی بیٹیوں کو اغوا کرکے بدلہ لیتے ہیں ۔ جہاں رہنما حملہ آور بن جائے، جہاں محبت کی قیمت موت بھی ہو سکتی ہے ۔ ایک کہانی جس میں قدم قدم پر خطرہ ہے لیکن فرض کو پورا کیسا کیا جائے . ایک کہانی ایک منزل لیکن راستے جدا جدا ۔
یہ ایک تاریخی ناول ہے جسے جیمز فینیمور کوپر نے لکھا اور پہلی بار 1826 میں شائع ہوا تھا۔ یہ فرانسیسی اور انگریزی جنگ کے دوران ترتیب دیا گیا ۔
The Last of the Mohicans in Urdu
“The Last of the Mohicans” is a historical novel written by James Fenimore Cooper and first published in 1826. It’s set during the French and Indian War and follows the story of Hawkeye, a white man raised by the Mohicans, and his adopted siblings as they navigate the complexities of the conflict and their own personal relationships. The novel is considered one of the first works of American literature and is widely read and studied today.
English novel The Last of Mohicans has been translated into Urdu along with images and illustrations by Bpapers Authors. The novel is translated into the Urdu language very efficiently and paraphrases have been made carefully to deliver the main essence of the original English version.
Qualified translator: The translator has written this novel in Urdu having a strong command of both the English and Urdu language, as well as an understanding of the cultural references in the novel.
Urdu Glossary: A glossary of Urdu key terms and phrases has been ensuring consistency throughout the translation of The Last of The Mohicans in Urdu.
Review and revise: The translator has done l review the translation and has done any necessary revisions to improve accuracy and readability.
The Urdu Version of The Last of The Mohicans consists of 10 Chapters. Each Chapter in Urdu is renamed by Translator and it has a different name than the original English novel.
“The Last of the Mohicans in Urdu ” is a historical novel set during the French and Indian War in the late 1750s. The main characters are Hawkeye, a white man who was raised by the Mohicans, and his adopted siblings Uncas and Chingachgook. The story revolves around the relationship between the Mohicans and the English, as well as the love triangle between Hawkeye, Uncas, and Cora Munro, the daughter of an English commander.
The novel follows the characters as they try to protect Cora and her sister Alice from the Huron tribe and the French army. Along the way, Hawkeye and the Mohicans encounter various challenges, including battles and betrayal, and must rely on their skills and loyalty to each other in order to survive. Ultimately, Uncas sacrifices himself to save the lives of Hawkeye and Cora, becoming the last of the Mohican tribe. The novel ends with Hawkeye and Cora living together as husband and wife.
“The Last of the Mohicans” explores themes of love, loyalty, and the tension between different cultures and civilizations, making it a classic work of American literature.
There are several reasons why one might choose to read “The Last of the Mohicans” by James Fenimore Cooper:
- Historical significance: The novel is considered one of the first works of American literature and provides a unique perspective on the French and Indian War, a pivotal event in American history.
- Themes: “The Last of the Mohicans” explores a wide range of themes including love, loyalty, cultural conflict, and survival, making it a rich and thought-provoking read.
- Character development: The novel features complex and well-developed characters, including Hawkeye, who is portrayed as a strong, loyal, and compassionate hero, and Cora, who is depicted as a courageous and independent woman.
- Adventure: The story is filled with action, danger, and adventure, making it a thrilling read for fans of historical fiction and action-packed novels.
- Cultural representation: The novel provides a unique representation of Native American culture and the experiences of Native Americans during the French and Indian War.
Overall, “The Last of the Mohicans” is a classic work of American literature that continues to be widely read and studied today, offering readers a captivating and thought-provoking read.
List Of Chapters
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10